domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

buttsweat and tears

Photo



readmyspine: Alice in Chains | I stay away



readmyspine:

Alice in Chains | I stay away

064/100 favorite pictures of Layne Staley



064/100 favorite pictures of Layne Staley

belizean-fashionista: need that shirt



belizean-fashionista:

need that shirt

Photo



Photo



actualteenadultteen: On the left, 18-year-old Bianca Lawson...



actualteenadultteen:

On the left, 18-year-old Bianca Lawson plays 17-year-old Kendra on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

On the right, 31-year-old Bianca Lawson plays 17-year-old Maya on Pretty Little Liars.

Photo



Photo



Photo



ingroan: I need to get a real job so I can stop crying over expensive lingerie and start crying...

ingroan:

I need to get a real job so I can stop crying over expensive lingerie and start crying in expensive lingerie

Photo



itmam said: doing what on purpose???? hiding ur birthday ruining my life with ur good looks, etc

itmam said: doing what on purpose????

hiding ur birthday

ruining my life with ur good looks, etc

i forgot when itmams birthday is but i know it’s soon so i went on his facebook and the date...

i forgot when itmams birthday is but i know it’s soon so i went on his facebook and the date isn’t there

i am a bad friend

saburoutagondawara: same





saburoutagondawara:

same

Photo



essentialisinvisible: Henry Rollins



essentialisinvisible:

Henry Rollins

Photo



findingthinagain: If you invite me to a party please make sure to have a cat or dog present so I...

findingthinagain:

If you invite me to a party please make sure to have a cat or dog present so I have someone to hang out with.

Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário