sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

[walt jr vomitting]

Photo





deadlysick: From the moment I saw you, I knew I was gonna spend the rest of my life avoiding you.

deadlysick:

From the moment I saw you, I knew I was gonna spend the rest of my life avoiding you.

nsfwhumor: Best Vines of June 2013



nsfwhumor:

Best Vines of June 2013

Photo





someoneelseisholdingtherifle: Happy 34th birthday Pete!!



someoneelseisholdingtherifle:

Happy 34th birthday Pete!!

bootipop: soundtrack 2 my life



bootipop:

soundtrack 2 my life

the-vashta-nerada: When I die I'm gonna invite everyone I ever knew to my funeral and I'm gonna...

the-vashta-nerada:

When I die I'm gonna invite everyone I ever knew to my funeral and I'm gonna make sure that they play a remix of cotton eye joe and gangnam style and the harlem shake for two hours and whoever sticks it out to the end is going to inherit everything I have

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



plantpuppy: *grinds on you* *with a skateboard*

plantpuppy:

*grinds on you*

*with a skateboard*

Photo



Photo



Photo



that-kid-from-london: I'VE WAITED 8734 YEARS FOR THIS GIFSET





that-kid-from-london:

I'VE WAITED 8734 YEARS FOR THIS GIFSET

I wish Long Leg




I wish Long Leg

bakinha-chan: 青空教室



bakinha-chan:

青空教室

condorn: "anyone got any singles??" "yeah" *hands u myself*

condorn:

"anyone got any singles??"

"yeah"

*hands u myself*

fake-mermaid: if u dont give me ur wifi password when i come to your house i will never come to...

fake-mermaid:

if u dont give me ur wifi password when i come to your house i will never come to your house again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário