quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

Beary Manilow

Sun burn + jet lag + the realisation I'm no longer on...



Sun burn + jet lag + the realisation I'm no longer on holiday = radical beard and hair restyle

THIS CAT IS ASKING TO BE PETTED IT IS ACTUALLY ASKING THIS IS...



THIS CAT IS ASKING TO BE PETTED IT IS ACTUALLY ASKING THIS IS THE MOST POLITE CAT IN THE WORLD AND IT'S GOING TO KILL ME

Cuteness overload

ace080: Just becouse a few people have asked :) heres a few...



















ace080:

Just becouse a few people have asked :) heres a few new/old pictures :)

This guy is so cute it is painful

thoraden: kabukun: beachfox: grisser: karuthebloodyprince: w...



thoraden:

kabukun:

beachfox:

grisser:

karuthebloodyprince:

worldlinek:

wishes-he-was-king-of-bears:

rocketsfan1081:

gruesomebeast:

GOD OF BUTTSEX… XD

Metal Gear Buttsex

Guild Wars Buttsex, or Guild Buttsex 2

NINOKUBUTTSEX

Demon's Buttsex….. Ok?

Dragon's Buttsex. Oh

Tropico 4: Buttsex Edition.

I would love a "Fire Island/Gay Resort Tycoon" game. Someone make this happen!

"Boss! We need 5 more Drag Queens to upgrade our Cabaret! Try building more Gloryholes!"

Ys: the oath in buttsex.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha XD

Tomb Buttsex.  

Lego Lord of the buttsex

Tummy Tuesday #tummytuesday



Tummy Tuesday #tummytuesday

amateur obese dude jerking off 1min*** Fat cock and huge...



amateur obese dude jerking off 1min***

Fat cock and huge balls that move a lot. I couldn't not reblog

stocky-men-guys: cubbyforbear: fhabhotdamncobs: cumeater85: H...



stocky-men-guys:

cubbyforbear:

fhabhotdamncobs:

cumeater85:

Hot stud 


THICK everywhere

I would ride him all night long


Big, strong and sexy men
Stocky Men & Guys

thebigbearcave: my fav area of the crayon box. Lovely handsome...



















thebigbearcave:

my fav area of the crayon box.

Lovely handsome man

bearso: More bears?,Follow me! ↘BEARSO!  So cute!



bearso:

More bears?,Follow me! ↘BEARSO

So cute!

thisisnotallaboutme: ace080: Happy tummy Tuesday…. from a sick...



thisisnotallaboutme:

ace080:

Happy tummy Tuesday…. from a sick cub… *sneezes*

Our pup showing off his Tummy.

Beautiful

In the foyer of kings cross St Pancras there some old pianos for...



In the foyer of kings cross St Pancras there some old pianos for people to tinker on. Some little kids were mucking about before their mother chased them off. This tiny little Chinese girl sat down and everyone expected more or the same. But wow that girl could play

atldave: superbears: love that cub Always repost my bud...





















atldave:

superbears:

love that cub

Always repost my bud Clair

Ginger bear and cub love

Is that so…..



Is that so…..

Tummy Tuesday



Tummy Tuesday

I want the full video of this



I want the full video of this

gamingbear: Amazing! Yes please



















gamingbear:

Amazing!

Yes please

I gots me bear uniform on



I gots me bear uniform on

Only at work can someone get away with drinking out of their mug...



Only at work can someone get away with drinking out of their mug in this condition

qualurd: Another EHHH down, another series of images to...



qualurd:

Another EHHH down, another series of images to masturbate to

I wanna rub those tummies

Morning glory



Morning glory

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário